LAVENDER NEST

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Late Bloomers


Late bloomers seems to be a reoccurring theme here. The end of last week it was sunflowers, this week the lavender is surprising me with it's late in the season blooms. Does this happen every year and I don't even notice? [please don't answer that]


Clearly these late bloomers have my attention. The more I sit quietly with nature, the more I realize how it's speaking to me. Telling me it's okay to be what I call 'a late bloomer.' Nature is full of them. They are beautiful and on their right path at their right time. 


Oh how I have been looking for answers, that all along have been at my doorstep. Perhaps it's time for a new ritual. Tea time with nature. To sit and sip with her, to listen and to drink in her wisdom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment