LAVENDER NEST

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday's Quote


Be Fearless. It's one of my new phrases that I say to myself on a regular basis. There's nothing like setting some big goals to invoke a dose of fear. Fear can be a strong indicator that you're onto something worth pursuing. On the flip side, it tends to trip us up when that 'out of the comfort zone' feeling creeps in, often leading us to run the other way.

The other night I was polishing furniture [stay with me, I really am going somewhere with this] and was determined to have some fun with it since this is typically not a chore I enjoy. This shift in thinking, had me rearranging treasures, which ushered in new energy and helped to bring a different perspective to old beliefs.

When fear creeps in, why not meet it with,

'Be brave. Be bold. Be different. Risk succeeding.' - Nicole Levy


No comments:

Post a Comment