LAVENDER NEST

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday's Quote


You know when you learn a new word and then all of sudden you hear it everywhere? Well, that's how it's been for me when it comes to the works of Tasha Tudor. I've fallen in love with the idea of how she lived her life, her perspectives and her work. It is all so captivating to me and to discover a quote from a woman who had the pleasure of meeting her, was almost like meeting her myself.   

'Tasha Tudor may be simply one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. A world renowned illustrator and author, Tasha is not only an artist, but lives her life as a work of art. She has created around her a world that is uniquely her own, and its so filled with magic and delight that it enchants all who have had the great good fortune to be invited into it.' - Rosemary Gladstar 

As I nest this fall, this quote lingers in my mind, reminding me to create a world, uniquely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment