LAVENDER NEST

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday's Quote


'The irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating - in work, in play and in love.' Anne Morris 

Back in January I made a resolution, a commitment, to better nourish my body literally and figuratively. And on this first day of March, I'm proud to say that I am learning how to do just that. With the gentle guidance of a health coach, I'm eating better, learning what my body does and does respond to, what I need and when and how to give it true nutrients all while creating an environment that I thrive in. 

There are days when all this is easier said than done, but the commitment has been liberating. The commitment to myself is building a strong foundation for me to stand on, to make bold, courageous moves and to feel more alive than I have in quite a longtime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment