LAVENDER NEST

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bottoms Up


As many people sport their Irish pride this weekend in the form of wearing and drinking green, we're celebrating with our new juicer. It arrived earlier in the week and sat on the kitchen counter as we studied it on and off for days, not quite sure what to make of this foreign looking object. There was this small voice in the back of my head that kept asking, 'what if we don't like all these green juices we plan on making?' After all, I've never been a huge fan of my leafy greens. 

Fast forward and said juices, are being made multiple times a day with anticipation of drinking a juice with more beautiful flavors than my little taste buds could have imagined. It's more than the great taste and beautiful colors though that have me singing praise for juicing, it's also the powerful kick of nutrients flooding my body without all the stress on the digestive tract when consuming large amounts of produce throughout the day in order to get the proper fill of fruits and veggies. 

It's safe to say this new juicer is here to stay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment