LAVENDER NEST

Monday, December 10, 2012

Year End Purge


As much as I'm looking forward to the holidays, I'm truly excited and a bit eager to say hello to the New Year and all it has in store. It's going to be a good one, I can just feel it. And yet, sometimes I wish it would share some of it's secrets about what it has in store for me, but it really doesn't work that way now, does it?! Talk about wishful thinking. 


In the interim, I'm in a bit of a cleaning and purging mode to ready for the big change of the calendar. All that making and wrapping last week, left my studio looking like a creative explosion went off. And I guess that's exactly what you would call it.


With work spaces freshly cleaned out, I'm once again surrounded by the little things I love, that comfort me, inspire me and help me dream. It's time for a quick holiday time-out to sit down and let 2013 know what's in store.  


So much for a list to Santa [wink].

No comments:

Post a Comment