LAVENDER NEST

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Quote


Do you ever wonder who you were in a previous life? Sometimes I think I would love to know, and other times I'm quite sure I already know.

This knowing comes from the way a place feels overly familiar as if I've been there before, and yet, I've never been. The way I'm innately drawn to certain things or interests since childhood, but with no real roots or familial ties to it. To me, these feelings are our souls' ''cell memory'' -- a pathway to remembering who we are. In essence, who we have always been. How we were created.

This is how I've come to be comfortably, happy moving forward with the great unknowns in life. Astronomer, Carl Sagan said it best, when he said, 'I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.'

No comments:

Post a Comment