LAVENDER NEST

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friday's Quote


Friday's Quote - a day early. As I pack for a long weekend by the sea, I feel that warm, relaxed vacation feel seeping into my being. It reminded me of an article by Dorothea Benton Frank that I keep in my nightstand, hoping it will guide my dreams --waking and sleeping.

I leave you with two of my favorite quotes from her article:

"...You have to find your power spot...Where do I belong on the planet? Where do I feel my strongest physically, mentally, and spiritually? For me, it's always on the coast."

"...when I'm in New York too long, I find myself yearning for the simple life. Yearning is a strong word, but yearn I do. Give me a pair of worn-in flip-flops, a good book, fresh seafood for supper, and a little house by the sea, and happiness rides the sweet breezes."

May you find and know your power spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment